You can use the GATB-Core library to develop new NGS data analysis softwares.
GATB-Core natively provides the following high-performance and memory-efficient operations:
|de Bruijn graph:
The GATB-CORE library is intended to be used by developers having skills in c++ programming (see documentation, below).
GATB-CORE is available as a binary library for immediate compiling and linking on Linux and MacOSX platforms, with the following requirements:
|MacOS-X 10.8 or above.
(Intel 64bit processors)
|Linux running on Intel or AMD 64bit processors.
(kernel 2.6.32 or above, GLIBCXX_3.4.13 or above)
For all other platforms or configurations, or if above binaries fail to run on your computer, you should download source code and compile it.
|GATB-CORE library is fully written in C++.
- GATB in a nutshell: very short introduction to the GATB project
- Overview: general overview of the GATB project with some key concepts
Learn and Make Software Tools with GATB-CORE
- GATB Tutorial: an online interactive tutorial to learn GATB-Core API
- API documentation: the complete documentation on GATB-CORE c++ API
- Setup Eclipse c++ IDE (Linux) to work with GATB-Core library
- Setup Xcode IDE (MasOSX) to work with GATB-Core library
GATB binaries and source code are covered by the Affero GPL version 3 license.
Have a look at this page.